Injured At Work, Physical Pain And No Compensation?

If you have suffered a work-related injury and your employer’s insurance company denies your claim, your employer won’t cooperate with you in completing an Injury Report, or neither one will return your phone calls, you need to contact an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer to file the appropriate Petition(s) on your behalf and fight to get you all of the benefits you deserve.

It can take months to obtain a ruling on your Claim, so time is of the essence.  For help regarding all or your workers’ compensation issues, simply click: